Year end School Holidays 2012 is here! With more than 4 weeks of break for the kids, you would most likely be wondering how you can keep your kids gainfully occupied. Here is a list of activities for kids to help you get started.
I will be updating the links here as I update the site so if you have a good places for kids or any activites for kids to share, do drop us a note using our contact form above.
Places To Visit This School Holidays
- Parks (Sengkang Riverside Park, Lorong Halus Wetland & Punggol Promenade Riverside Walk, Lower Seletar Reservoir Park and Upper Peirce Reservoir Park)
- Nature Reserves and Reservoirs
- Zoo, Jurong Bird Park and Farm Tours
- Go Karting
- Paintball (14 years and above) and Laser Quest (8 years and above)
- Tree Climbing
- Forest Adventure
- Luge and Skyride
- Water Slides
- Indoor Playground @ Changi Airport
- iFly at Sentosa
- Mini Golf
- Singapore Discovery Centre
- Museums (Chinese Heritage Centre, Asian Civilisation Museum, Peranakan Museum, Philatelic Museum, Sun Yat Sen Nanyang Memorial Hall and Singapore Art Museum)
- Private Science Centre
- ArtScience Museum
- Singapore Sports Museum
- Singapore Science Centre
- NEWater Visitor Centre
- Singapore Flyer
- Underwater World
- Rise of Guardians
- Hotel Transylvania
- Wreck-It Ralph
6. Mall Attractions
- Kidventure @ Suntec City Mall
- Dinosaur Train @ Marina Square
- Alice In A Christmas Wonderland Live Show @ Raffles City
- Thomas and Friends Christmas Surprise @ Takashimaya
- The Greatest Show III: A Circus Experience
- Icy Enchantment @ Velocity Novena
- Chuggington @ City Square Mall
- CAT @ Forum the Shopping Mall
- Can’t Get Enough of Angry Birds?
From now till 30 Dec, bring your kids to experience the festive joy at AMK Hub Christmas Express Santa Village. The main entrance has been transformed into a Santa’s Village with an elaborate magical train with Santa and his snowmen, for a memorable Christmas. It will be the picture perfect piece for a memorable Christmas.
At the same time, on 15, 16, 22 & 23 Dec, 7.30pm, your kids can march along with Santa, the friendly Station Master, Toy Soldier Band and many more as part of the Parade. Great photo opportunity here.
If Snow & Bubbles Fun is something that will thrill your kids, bring them down anyday from now till 30 Dec (Mon – Thu: 8pm; Fri – Sun: 6pm & 8pm) to enjoy a magical white Christmas with their spectacular winter wonderland showcase! There are other fun-filled entertainment too from now till 23 Dec (Fri – Sun) at B1 Exhibition Hall. It will be a magical extravaganza filled with songs, fun and lots more, all the way to Santa’s home. Here are the highlights:
- Magic Show 1pm & 4pm
- Xmas Carolling 2pm & 5pm
- Santa Meet & Greet 3pm & 6.30pm
If your kids have ever dreamt of being a princess or knight, now’s their chance to be one at Disney Princess Makeover and Knight Adventure at Parkway Parade Basement Atrium. Each participant will also walk away with a photo momento and a certificate of participation.Hurry as this will end on 9 Dec.
From now till Dec 16, Suntec Tropics Atrium will be swarmed by the characters from City of Friends and Ice Age. Your children can join these characters (Sid, Diego, Max the Monkey, Elphie the Elephant, Ted the Bear and Jumpi) for a meet-and-greet photo session.
There are also craft workshops for kids at Level 3, 2pm-4pm from now till 23 Dec.
Playmobil has landed at Sentosa. From now till 30 Dec 2012, you can bring your kids to play with Playmobil and participate in the various Playmobil themed activites and interactive games at Sentosa PLAYcation!
Check out the range of activities that you can find at Sentosa Playcation below.
From now till 16 Dec, you can bring your kids to Junction 8 and Sembawang Shopping Centre (note the dates below) to catch SMURFS LIVE ON STAGE! Get close to Smurfy with Papa Smurf, Smurfette, Vanity, Brainy and Clumsy after the show with minimum spending (terms and conditions apply).